“Since Istomedia redesigned our e-shop, our sales have increased considerably and we are steadily obtaining a far greater number of higher value orders.”
Peter Close, Scalewatcher
The scale of e-commerce transactions is already surpassing anyone’s expectations. We have been active in this area since 1998, when we were one of only three companies in the UK that were certified by the Royal Bank of Scotland to develop websites that used their online payment system. A few examples of e-commerce websites we have developed can be found below:
- JS Marx sells premade and custom book covers and a variety of services aimed at Indie authors.
- Sigalas wines is an award-winning winery based on the island of Santorini. The website includes a complete eshop with online payment, allowing visitors to order online Sigalas’ excellent wines.
- Originally founded in the late 19th century, Antonis Loumidis’ coffee shop in Kifisia includes a complete eshop with online payment, offering over 2,000 products through their website.
- Twin Optics has developed an e-shop for opticians’ products.
- Scalewatcher’s bilingual website includes full e-commerce facilities, allowing visitors to purchase online using either their credit card, or a Paypal account.
- Bring A Bottle was our first e-shop; an award-winning site specialising in New World wines. It was voted best site in its category in 1997 by New Media magazine, overtaking even Virgin Wines.
Please contact us to discuss how we may help you take advantage of e-commerce opportunities.